Hiló Vikings! 🛠️ We have just deployed a Hotfix to resolve some issues identified during the Witch Saga update. You can see the full list of fixes below.
There is no downtime – you will just have to restart Tribes of Midgard to see the changes! 🙌
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when applying statuses with a Thunder or Dark Weapon
- Fixed an issue in which Challenges relating to Hel defeats were not visibly tracking
- Fixed an issue in which the Hunter’s Decoy and Seer’s Sapling could fail to spawn in longer sessions
- Fixed an issue with the hit box accuracy of Jörmungandr’s Tail Slam attack
- Fixed an issue in which you would not receive Essences when harvesting farmed Rowan or Mushrooms at Night
- Fixed an issue that caused Storage Chests to be dismantled from the Repair function
- Fixed a rare issue in which Fenrir would decide to nope out of their fight with the Einherjar and leap out of the arena
- Fixed an issue in which the Toy Surtr artifacts were not being looted from the Volcanic Spire camps
- Slightly reduced the maximum amount of wolves spawned by Wolfmancer Fenrir, and Draugr spawned by Hel
As a reminder, here are the Witch Saga patch notes, summarizing everything new that arrived with our latest update!
Seil seil, and talk soon!
The Norsfell team