Open Beta 2 (Sept 5-9, 2019)
- Difficulty system to choose various options
- XP system to Level Up and carry progression
- Tech Tree system to unlock permanent Skills
- New armors, weapons, and shields for battle
- New Potions and Consumables
- New Customization options
- Difficulty: three options with recommendations on amount of players, impacts not only balancing but also specific features.
- Level Up: live another day and earn XP to level up your character up to Level 20 to earn Skill Points.
- Skill Tree: with 40 Skills split into 4 classes, specialize the type of character you want to build, one game after the next.
- Customization: show how you feel with new hair/skin options and 9 Emotes to choose from!
- Debug: ability to Self-Respawn from the Settings if encountering issues.
- Equipment: a new full armor set, new Shields and various new Weapons with new Spells to play with.
- Potions: a speed boost potion, an invincibility potion, an the very much requested teleport potion to return to the Village in an instant.
- Enemies: wolf packs are now roaming the plains of Midgard.
- Added icons for Ramps and Shallows to facilitate reading where you can climb/cross.
- Added player ping displayed in Listing and on Map.
- Added new music and sound effects, including voice overs.
- Reworked intro sequence with new animations and voice overs.
- Fixed Fatal Error crashes that was caused by some fire effects.
- Fixed most issues with Giant getting stuck in rivers.