Open Beta 1 (July 26-28, 2019)
- Face harsh winters with our new Winter Effect
- Fight off new creatures, the Goblins
- Prepare to battle Giants that now Level Up
- Addition of Tools for resource harvesting
- Updated balancing, attack feel, and more!
- Winter: coming to Midgard, culminating with a Blood Moon event featuring a massive Helthings wave every 30 days.
- Tools: players are now required to craft Wood Axe and Pick Axe in the Blacksmith to gather trees and minerals.
- Giant Level: Giants now level up each time you defeat one, making them stronger, more resistant and unlocking their abilities.
- Intro/Outro: game now starts with a intro video presenting the context and ends with a refined game over sequence.
- Alerts: system revamped to distinguish major alerts from minor alerts, with a couple new ones added to the mix.
- Resources: we added Flint Rocks and Branches that can be collected to create tools. Also added nightshift particle effects.
- Enemies: the Goblins, who tend to travel in a group and are lead by Trölls. Very squishy… and light!
- Revamped the roll to be more effective at dodging while preventing spamming to travel faster.
- Revamped the ballistic of arrows from enemy archers to feel more satisfying.
- Added an arrow pointing towards the Village on the minimap.
- Added the notion of Critical Hit that knock back the player, indicated in red in enemy attacks.
- Added an auto-equip feature on non-equipped Equipment types.
- Added new music and sound effects, including voice overs.
- Fixed several bugs affecting the construction/destruction of Gates in the Village.
- Fixed a bug that caused visual issues with the day/night cycle
- Fixed a bug where Treasure Chests of defeated Giant could be unreachable